Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > Vendor Labs

View Poll Results: What color should the new PolarFLO GPU water blocks be?
Black 4 44.44%
Blue 2 22.22%
Purple 1 11.11%
Red 1 11.11%
Green 1 11.11%
Gold 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2003, 07:27 PM
PolarFLO

Default GPU Water Blocks are coming!! Vote for your favorite color.

Please let us know what color we should anodize our new PolarFLO GPU Water Block line. If you vote, please make sure you have a valid email because we are going to give everyone who votes a 10% discount on any new GPU water block!!! When the poll is over we will use the color that has the majority of the votes. The GPU water blocks will be only one color... you decide!

Remember these are anodized colors, not platings

Best to all.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:07 PM
eviltechie

green
Old 09-12-2003, 12:32 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega

Wow, such a clear-cut answer :P, it's good to see the technical community has a consensus on such things.
Old 09-13-2003, 12:06 PM
james

you should do speckled annodizing. That way you can intersperse some white throughout one of the colors, so when you shine a blacklight on it it looks realy sweet. though of course i don't do water cooloing, so what does it matter to me??

edit: i'm also on lots of pain killers (from surgery) so maybe i should be ignored
Old 09-13-2003, 01:03 PM
ws6fire

Blue! but I must be out of it, I can't vote!

I'm one of the guys whos been holding off my water cooling till I have both the cpu and gpu blocks from you. I've had my cpu block for many months now... I'm almost ready!
Old 09-13-2003, 09:32 PM
james101

Default green...

Green would be nice, no other watercooling companys have a green gpu block yet, plus it goes with many motherboards on the market
Old 09-23-2003, 12:31 PM
PolarFLO

How do we know when the Poll ends? Does it just stop taking votes?

GPUs are so close!! First ones come out next week. We will be taking pre-orders. Get yours before the resellers do!

We will be going with black anodize. But maybe if they are popular enough we will get different colors and platings!

This is another universal design! You have a few ways to configure your water block. Chipset, VGA, GF4 or Radeon Not to mention your choice of connectors: 1/2"id, 3/8" or 1/4" id in either vertical or horizontal arrangement.

And of course, we included our technology that went into making the PolarFLO CPU water block the best on the market.

I will email all who voted or even replied to this thread with your discount codes.

We also have a trade-in auction going on right now. If you are interested to see what everyone is trading-in just to get their hands on a PolarFLO!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3432612497

Best to all!
Old 09-25-2003, 10:54 AM
ws6fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarFLO
GPUs are so close!! First ones come out next week. We will be taking pre-orders. Get yours before the resellers do!
sweet
Old 09-25-2003, 09:11 PM
PolarFLO

TAKING PRE-ORDERS!!! The most configurable water block on the market! Get on over here and get yours!

http://www.polarflo.com/product.asp?3=34

ETA: 2 weeks

Best to all!
Old 09-26-2003, 12:10 PM
ws6fire

Quote:
I will email all who voted or even replied to this thread with your discount codes.
Looking forward to it.