Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 12-01-2001, 11:03 PM
Simo

Default Im back

hey all.
I havent been posting much lately as Ive been VERY busy lately so I just thought Id drop a line and let yo know Im alive and well.

Cya

Simo
Old 12-05-2001, 10:03 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega
Default Re: Im back

It's good to hear you're back.  It seems cold weather (up north here, anyway) has started driving people back to Netsmog, yay!  Unfortunately we've had record high temperatures the last couple days (it got up to 63 degrees today!!!  In Minnesota in December!!), so a lot of our snow has melted .  Just as long as I have myself a white Christmas (or whatever holiday you might have around this time of year...you can have a white whatever you want...but I'm going to have my white Christmas, no matter what mother nature might have to say about it!).
Old 12-06-2001, 08:39 AM
Propig

Default Re: Im back

I would like a white Christmas too, but it has only snowed once here back in the 70's and it melted before it hit the ground. South Florida will probably never see snow again.