Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > Networking

Old 11-28-2005, 10:20 PM
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Jason425 Send a message via Yahoo to Jason425

that doesn't seem to work against surfcontrol
Dell Inspiron 1420 in Midnight Blue - Intel Core2Duo T7300 2.0GHZ/4MB - 2GB Ram - Nvidia 8400 GS 128mb - DVD/RW - 160GB 7200RPM - 14.1" Antiglare - Intel 4965AGN - Bluetooth 2.0 - 2MP Webcam - Vista Home Premium
2005 Mazda3i in Strato Blue
http://www.jasondsmith.net

Old 02-19-2006, 08:13 PM
Junior Techie

Send a message via AIM to KingSix
Default The best and sure way to get around bess

The best and sure way to get around bess is: have Mozilla FireFox on your flash drive and a list of alternate proxy addresses on it. If you need the list that I'm talkin about send me a message and then I'll get back to you on that. If you guys need any other questions answered, lemme know.
Old 03-06-2006, 08:24 AM
Junior Techie

Ok in my previous and yet still workings on Bess as a senior in High School i have figured out that Bess has now blocked most loopholes and translation pages even the ones posted on this thread.......But to my suprise i have been useing the same proxy for the past 4 years and it has yet! to be blocked at my school. So if you have problems try this proxy Https://www.stday.com This proxy allows for the viewing of most sites but flash and stuff like that dont seem to work. When u connect to this page scroll down a bit and you will see a search bar type in the address you want there and another window will pop up with your site...Have Fun!!
Old 03-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Junior Techie

Send a message via AIM to darkruler

the stday website i cant even read or guess what it says and i still am wanting to by freaking pass bess but all the loopholes i know arnt working so its making mad and all you people just need to start finding out how to bypass it so i can mess around......... so please hurry the heck up with finding a site that actully isnt bloked off by the damn dog.
Old 03-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Junior Techie

that damn dogs really pissing me off so can we atleast find a way to pass it in the next 30 minitues so i can start doin a lil sumtin sumtin lol bc this really sucks not being able to do anything at all and that stday website yea it works but where the hell is the loophole url bar? its so damn confusing..........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????/lol....rofl.lmfao..lmao
Old 03-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Junior Techie

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im fucking waiting here bitches
Old 03-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Junior Techie

Send a message via AIM to Svantetit Send a message via Yahoo to Svantetit
Default Dumbasses

Listen you little shit-knockers, if you're too stupid to figure out how to get around Bess, thats your problem. Stop demanding that we use our knowledge of breaks in the system to give you little twats access to every site. That's our business and that's also what home computers are for. I for one found a complete way through Bess that never fails because I created a web browser and I did not allow for Bess to be installed on that web browser. So find your own ways around Bess.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:29 PM
Junior Techie

ok well does anyone know how to get around it? as of today all of the options posted above do not work, ive searched google for proxy servers and run a site through and every one i have tried is blocked
Old 03-22-2006, 04:33 PM
Junior Techie

also command prompt is enabled at my school, i tried pinging the sites then typing in there IP, it still blocks them that way also
Old 03-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Junior Techie

?