Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > Security, Privacy, & Spyware

Old 10-05-2002, 04:18 PM

Im sad to say that this is my first *real* response to this thread...i for one do feel that this is, like vee_ess said, a very over pretective, miseducated, lunatic parent that obviously doesnt know what he/she is talkin about. I mean:
- what if ppl read hackin books to know how to actually protect them selves
- what if they want and AMD, the best proccy on the market
- what if they wanted to change ISP cuz A O Hell sux
- what if they changed they're appearance because they want to make a statement of their selves
- what if they have bad grades because they're parents are too dumb to be concerened about their grades
- what if their attitude is bad, its their surrounding peers
- what if u spend too much time on the computer, wtf is too much time on the computer is what is what i ask...
- what if they are askin for more software simply cuz their frickin packard bell is past its expiration of expiration date a decade ago...

...i think this guy need to be hacked to remind him of his stupidity....no further comments...
Old 10-06-2002, 04:00 PM
TheRogue

i think we have concluded it was a joke...
Old 10-07-2002, 04:11 PM
Chronique Technique
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Prometheus
Default re:

Excuase me but last time i checked quake was a game....
Old 10-07-2002, 06:55 PM
eviltechie

yeah a stupid joke it is
Old 02-02-2003, 06:01 PM
Linux^Rules

i don't know about all you guys, but my parents are cool, they wouldn't believe such bullshit, i couldn't stop laughing at this ass-hole's crap, (( you now somethin', i think his kid never heard of the term "hacker" but still got the works for it, the poor guy )).

back to my point, my dad is a (university Prof.) in " information systems " to all of you who don't know what that means : (( PC studies )).

the first thing i did after reading this crap was sending it as an e-mail to my dad.

P.S. :
1- my dad gave me linux and told me to install it and learn from it. the OS of the future thats what he calls it.
2- he encouraged me to be a hacker and to read more about them. (( though telling me not to damage anything )) - how many of you can say that of thier dad >;-)
3- got me flash and you all now it "Quake"

i guess this means my dad is the coolest
Old 03-27-2003, 10:41 AM

j00 AOL, we LOL

This cracked me up a treat.

My parents know I can hack, they just told me not to talk to them about it. Oh and they said that if the FBI showed up at the house that I would be grounded Like that would really bother me with the feds at my door lol.

Anyway, loada crap and all that.

Regards,
down-fall
Old 05-23-2003, 09:03 AM
um ya right

To say this guy is paranoid moron is not an overstatement the article is basically bs, fact of the matter is that at one time or another most kids will try hacking....Im an engineer with enough computer science to know its normal....And for some one to use the phrase illegal software is a joke no software is illegal until its used the wrong way and no real hacker comes about this day and age with out a college background things have become to complicated for the average self taught person to get that far....the kid may have had a future writing software for parents to use to monitor future little basterds lol but his parents put a stop to that..........and as far as that goes the kids with VB compilars are doing more damage then any one and oh yes aol security thats a joke lol........my emial is j_hop_99@yahoo.com if u want more info from an educated source feel free.....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/url]
Old 05-23-2003, 09:05 AM
um ya right

To say this guy is paranoid moron is not an overstatement the article is basically bs, fact of the matter is that at one time or another most kids will try hacking....Im an engineer with enough computer science to know its normal....And for some one to use the phrase illegal software is a joke no software is illegal until its used the wrong way and no real hacker comes about this day and age with out a college background things have become to complicated for the average self taught person to get that far....the kid may have had a future writing software for parents to use to monitor future little basterds lol but his parents put a stop to that..........and as far as that goes the kids with VB compilars are doing more damage then any one and oh yes aol security thats a joke lol........my emial is j_hop_99@yahoo.com if u want more info from an educated source feel free.....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/url]