Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 06-01-2006, 04:45 AM
Junior Techie

Default where can i get a number guessing program?

Im looking for a program that i can use to guess number passwords. I have usernames but i need somthing to crack the passwords on a webbased login screen. The login has no lockout after a paticular .no of trys.

If somone could help me out that would be great.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:30 AM
Techie

Well as far as "advices" go, I would say that if you really want to be a "mad hacker", you should probably do a tool by yourself

If you want to recover your own pasword...then you can always have a program that "enters a digit , presses enter, enters a digit+1, presses enter" and so on

And if it's not your password...just remember that even if they don't block after X tries, they can still record the IP where the billions of tries come from...and depending on the gravity of it, that's a felony
Old 06-01-2006, 08:01 AM
Junior Techie

thanks, but im not really a hacker. Im just looking for a program that can (as you said) add a digit, enter it, and if it doesnt work add 1. Its actully a school email program. Its web-based and its called sqmail. I dont think it can record ip's. I cant even find the company that made it.

I have everyones usernames and names and i know the passwords are numbers and are 6 digits long.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Platinium Techie

Send a message via AIM to Tyler Send a message via MSN to Tyler
Default Re: where can i get a number guessing program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devagrau
Im looking for a program that i can use to guess number passwords. I have usernames but i need somthing to crack the passwords on a webbased login screen. The login has no lockout after a paticular .no of trys.

If somone could help me out that would be great.
This is called a Brute Force attack. I'm not going to encourage this by explaining how to do it, but I will say there is a TON of information on the net about this type of attack. Google!

By the way, using Brute Force attacks aren't as effective as they once were. You'll probably come across problems such as the server not allowing you to logon because of to many wrong password attempts, or to many attempts within a certain timeframe etc. Plus if it is being monitered it will be pretty obvious what you are doing, so it would be wise to use a proxy.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Jason425 Send a message via Yahoo to Jason425

file sharing programs could help once you find the name of a program
Dell Inspiron 1420 in Midnight Blue - Intel Core2Duo T7300 2.0GHZ/4MB - 2GB Ram - Nvidia 8400 GS 128mb - DVD/RW - 160GB 7200RPM - 14.1" Antiglare - Intel 4965AGN - Bluetooth 2.0 - 2MP Webcam - Vista Home Premium
2005 Mazda3i in Strato Blue
http://www.jasondsmith.net

Old 06-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Junior Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason425
file sharing programs could help once you find the name of a program
Where could i find a file sharing program?
Old 06-03-2006, 12:11 AM
Techie

Hmm this is going to end up in a never ending loop. I think I'll simply sit back bring some popcorn, and take pictures of Jason's smacking himself in the face.

Ok fine, I am new to this forum, but I do not believe that it promotes A) Hacking and B) Piracy

You are at school...and you want to "hack" something while using a file sharing program...that smells like detention/expulsion/killed to me...

but hum... Google, just type what Jason tells you on Google.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Jason425 Send a message via Yahoo to Jason425

^^ I'll save the smacking of my face for something more worth-while.
Dell Inspiron 1420 in Midnight Blue - Intel Core2Duo T7300 2.0GHZ/4MB - 2GB Ram - Nvidia 8400 GS 128mb - DVD/RW - 160GB 7200RPM - 14.1" Antiglare - Intel 4965AGN - Bluetooth 2.0 - 2MP Webcam - Vista Home Premium
2005 Mazda3i in Strato Blue
http://www.jasondsmith.net

Old 06-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Techie

Et Tu Brutus?

Looks pretty out-dated, but I assume that is something like you are looking for... Let me just recommend that if you get caught and get into trouble you could end your young life before it even really gets started.

My recommendation is don't be dumb and spent your time in more productive pursuits than hacking your school e-mail system. That is no longer considered childsplay or a game.