Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 01-11-2003, 12:40 PM
claireUK

Default hacking

my boyfrend is doin something dodgy using jis email.Is there any way that i can read thru his emails without knowing his password.he has got a hotmail account and all i know is his username.i just need to see sum of his emails.
Old 01-12-2003, 11:58 AM
xMerCLorDx

Old 01-14-2003, 01:57 PM
eviltechie

is right...

tsk tsk tsk...
Old 01-15-2003, 07:52 PM

I doubt he would appreciate you snoopin through his mail... Hands down, I declare this
Old 01-25-2003, 02:27 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega

Short answer: no.

Long answer: As his girlfriend, I think the two of your should have a level of trust and open communication that would deem this activity unnecessary. If you want to know something, for god's sake: ask him! Not to in any way suggest that I'm an expert on relationships, but I know that communication is a good thing.

However, back to the actual subject. Hotmail is a fairly secure system. If you really want to go through with this, your best bets would be to either guess his password, or take a look at his question for a forgotten password. Having said this, I have to also add that I don't endorse this. 1. It's illegal, and we all know I don't like illegal things. 2. You're going to really be violating his trust if you do this. If I found out my girlfriend suspected me of something, and then went around behind my back and hacked into my stuff...(well, first I'd be impressed with her inginuity), but I highly doubt the relationship would continue.
Old 01-26-2003, 05:51 AM
TheRogue

Quote:
If I found out my girlfriend suspected me of something, and then went around behind my back and hacked into my stuff...(well, first I'd be impressed with her inginuity), but I highly doubt the relationship would continue.
for most geeks wouldn't this be a turn on?
Old 01-26-2003, 06:52 AM
xMerCLorDx

i would be amazed..considering i do not use hotmail...and also because it would take centuries for her to figure my passwords out..at least the ones that matter
Old 01-26-2003, 05:50 PM

Hrm...I take it that she got the hint. Omega, well put man. I know I wouldn't be pleased if my girlfriend was snooping around my stuff...why doesn't she just ask him? I mean they aren't strangers I pressume?
Old 03-19-2003, 07:02 AM
Marine

and why would we want to hack into other peoples yahoo accounts?
Old 03-20-2003, 12:27 AM

nidhisharma=spammer

Its a bunch of crap man, don't listen to him...I hate those ppl.