Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 02-10-2003, 08:28 PM
Dana Mirrow

Default Corsair PC3500 XMS memory modules

"Anyone who has been even a fringe member or reader of the hardware enthusiast community in the past 2 years has heard the name Corsair. They have a solid reputation for delivering high quality high performance memory modules. Today I'm going to give you a quick look at their PC3500 XMS Platinum CAS2 product, from the perspective of upgrading and what, if any, gains you might see - with particular focus on overclocking results."

For more information, Click Here.
Old 02-11-2003, 02:21 AM
waxhell

Default Re: Corsair PC3500 XMS memory modules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana Mirrow
"Anyone who has been even a fringe member or reader of the hardware enthusiast community in the past 2 years has heard the name Corsair. They have a solid reputation for delivering high quality high performance memory modules. Today I'm going to give you a quick look at their PC3500 XMS Platinum CAS2 product, from the perspective of upgrading and what, if any, gains you might see - with particular focus on overclocking results."
Well, you know, it was only until 1 year ago that I heard the name Corsair, their reputation wasn't too big until within the last year or so.
Old 02-11-2003, 02:30 AM
eviltechie

yeah i heard about Cosair about a year ago when they came out with XMS PC2400