Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > Techware Labs News

Old 05-20-2008, 11:12 AM
News Editor Supreme
Lab Master Techie

Default VIZO Mini Ninja Notebook Cooling Stand Review

As more people continue to abandon (or supplement) their desktop computers with notebooks, these same people are starting to recognize the importance of keeping their systems nice and cool. There are a lot of passive solutions on the market that say they are able to lower the operating temperature of laptops, but ultimately I have found the performance to be much better on units that have actual cooling fans. VIZO is a company that has been producing a number of different laptop coolers over the years, and one of their latest creations also happens to be one of their smallest. The VIZO Mini Ninja (NCL-230-BK) takes onmuch the same styling and utility as the original VIZO Ninja and the larger VIZO Ninja II (Sumo Size), except Mini Ninja is a fair bit smaller. The naming scheme makes pretty good sense, wouldn’t you say?

Old 07-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Junior Techie

thanks for the info but still i m more interested in Dell bcoz my father using it from many years and he feel good enough for the office use.