Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 04-09-2002, 09:37 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega
Default FS/FT: 3dfx Voodoo 5 5500 AGP

This 3dfx Voodoo 5 5500 AGP with dual GPUs and 64 MB RAM is in perfect working order. It has never been overclocked, both fans are intact and working, and have never been removed. The retail box, and manual cannot be found, but I believe I have the original driver CD. I can burn a CD with the latest official and/or 3rd party drivers if desired. The metal bracket is slightly bent on the end pointing toward the motherboard, but it does not impair the card's function in any way.

I'm asking $65 [Edit: Price lowered from $70] + shipping (you can decide what method you want it shipped, and determine the cost shipping from zip code 55416). Other offers may be considered.

Trades are considered, and I can pay or provide additional items if you're interested in trading something of greater value.

I'd be most interested in (a) hard drive(s), preferably ATA/100 or ATA/133 7,200 RPM, but other things would be considered.

Reference this thread also:here.

[04.10.2002 12:02 AM CST Edit: Lowered price]
Old 04-10-2002, 12:05 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega
Default Updated price

I've just lowered the asking price to $65, as well having added that, "other offers may be considered."

Post, email me, or IM me if you may have even a slight interest and we can see about maybe working something out.
Old 04-27-2002, 01:19 AM
Dtexx

Default Re: FS/FT: 3dfx Voodoo 5 5500 AGP

Have a Athlon MP 1.2 gig, factory unlocked I'll trade
Old 05-02-2002, 12:22 AM
sin

wish i had an agp slot    all i can use since i have a combo computer is pci vid cards cause ther onboard is a combo agp
Old 05-09-2002, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Thanks for the offers guys, but someone on ArsTechnica bought it for $60.

sin: Yeah, I used to have a motherboard with integrated AGP, so there was no slot. It made me pretty mad, but I didn't have that system for very long. I used a Voodoo 3 3000 PCI with that, which was pretty nice at the time.
Old 05-13-2002, 05:55 PM
sin

omega : i feel ya i sold my pc with the onboard controller cause it wouldnt disable for me to install my ati radeon 7000.
so now im pcless lol till i save some money then im gonna buy a pc with these spec's

voodoo 5500 agp
1 gig of ram
80gig hd
soundblaster
amd athlon