Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 09-19-2001, 09:58 PM
techman

Default Who Is Jack Schitt?

Who Is Jack Schitt?

The Schit Family History is finally revealed.

Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says

"You don't know Jack Schitt!"

Read on and you'll be able to handle the situation intelligently.

Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, a partner of Kneedeep & Schitt, Inc.

Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, and the deeply religious couple begat 6 children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins, Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' wishes, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After 15 years of marriage, Jack & Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married a Mr. Sherlock, and out of devotion to her children, decided to hyphenate her last name, and became Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Dip Schitt married a woman named Loda Dung, who became Loda Schitt. The couple produced a nervous son, Chicken Schitt.

Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, inseperable thoughout childhood subsequently married the Happens brothers. The local newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding, which was quite an event. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He returned from his travels with his Italian bride, Piza Schitt.

So, now if someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt", you can beg to differ. You not only know Jack Schitt, but everyone on the Schitt list!
Old 09-20-2001, 02:07 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe
Default Re: Who Is Jack Schitt?

That is funny!
Old 09-27-2001, 10:47 AM
Golden Techie

Send a message via Yahoo to wizbones
Default Re: Who Is Jack Schitt?

Hmmm To close to home people have called me by all those names at one time or another. Thanks for the laugh, I shared this one with my whole office.
The Maximum Effective Range of an Excuse is Zero point Zero Meters!