Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 08-23-2002, 03:42 PM
Omega_Work

Default FS: Chaintech GeForce 2 Ti 32 MB

I just bought a Leadtek GeForce 4 Ti4600, and thus likely have no further need for the Chaintech GeForce 2 Ti 32 MB AGP. I'm not at home, so I can't guarantee the specs, but here's a review of some flavor the the Chaintech GeForce 2 Ti. Mine is only 32 MB, and I don't think it has TV-Out, but that's the card. It rates above a GeForce 2 GTS, and slightly below the GeForce 2 Ultra. This is no guarantee that I'll sell it, but it's a good possibility. If there's anything I can do to sweeten the deal, email me and let me know.
Old 08-24-2002, 12:00 AM

haha, how bout a price to start w/...
Old 08-24-2002, 12:21 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega

Well, they're retailing around $80 new last I checked, so $55 + actual S/H (whatever method you'd like)? Trades will be considered.
Old 10-08-2002, 04:16 PM
MrJekyll

retail? you are trying to dump a used 2 + year old card dood...
you can get a new one for that price :/
Old 10-10-2002, 06:38 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Omega Send a message via AIM to Omega Send a message via MSN to Omega Send a message via Yahoo to Omega

Well, on Pricewatch I find it for $69 w/ TV-Out (and if I said it retailed at $80, I'm sure it was at the time...but prices drop).

If I recall, the GeForce 2 Ti came out around the same time the GeForce 3 Ti cards came out...but I didn't pay much attention to release orders, so I may be wrong.

Long story short, I'll drop the price, and consider trades. Right now it's just sitting in an anti-static bag on my desk. I *could* throw it in my second system, but I fail to see the point. I do *no* 3d *anything* on there...so it's a waste. I'll try to remember to post a pic or two of it tonight later. What do you think of $40 + actual S/H (your choice of shippment method)?
Old 10-10-2002, 11:53 PM
Administrator

Old 10-25-2002, 01:41 PM
Deathjag

Pretty pricey considering the prices of the Radeon 8500