- Super-sized air chambers – Wang Buds are re-kindling the ear bud revolution by providing massive air chambers, combined with two co-axial drivers. This means we move more air than any other ear bud, which translates to thumping natural bass while keeping amazingly clear mids and highs.
- Dual co-axial drivers – The 10mm – 16ohm Woofer and the 6mm – 16 ohm Tweeter provide amazing clarity across all frequency ranges.
- Ergonomic silicon tips – Soft silicon tips placed over the speakers direct the sound into your ear without causing damage or discomfort. The outer circle grips your ear to stay put.
- Dual co-axial drivers
- 10mm – 16ohm Woofer and 6mm – 16 ohm Tweeter
- Soft silicon ear tips
- In-line mic with iPod control and call functions
- Sturdy triangular cord prevents kinks and tangling
- 4 pairs of soft silicon tips included
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Gold-plated contacts increase sound clarity
- Compatible with any 3.5mm audio cable
- Volume control and microphone included in cord
- Dual Dynamic Driver：Φ9mm + Φ15.4mm
- Impedance：16 Ω
- Sensitivity：98 dB
- Frequency Range：20 Hz-20 Khz
- Rater power：2 mW
- Max input Power：5 mW
The WangBuds come in a simple yet elegant box with large, clear pictures of the earbuds themselves as well as a spec list.
Inside the box we find the buds sitting in a formed plastic holder and underneath an instruction manual along with various different tip sizes (which we will get in to later).