View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 03:22 AM

Default World’s Master Piece – The Most Powerful Blue Laser

With time passes away, I just cannot give up my interest in laser and laser diode technology. I have tried to make my own laser with different diodes, module and laser lens for several times. But I only made a few lower power red, green lasers with blurry beam. Finally I decided to give up making lasers by myself and began to seek lasers online.
I searched around and found a quite good site, called www.laserto.com. I have found lots of lasers with different power, color as well as those merely available laser accessories.
I found lots of high power lasers, and even infrared lasers. It was really a big surprise to me the time I found 1500mW Levin series blue laser. It was really the world’s most powerful laser I have seen before. The laser shoots a very long distance visible beam until the end of human eyesight. The beam of this powerful blue laser can spread about 8000 meters in air. It has perfect performance in burning matches, popping balloons. This 1500mW Levin series blue laser pointer is no doubt a master piece of the whole laser diode technology.
However, it is very important to wear laser safety goggles to protect eyes safe while pointing this true power laser. The beam is extremely powerful and high performance. Do be cautious enough and enjoy the laser fan!
Anyway, I highly suggest LaserTo to tech fans and check it out now!

Last edited by fragman; 10-27-2012 at 02:01 AM.