- Fast – up to 100MB/sec. read; 80MB/sec. write
- Performance – enhances productivity; makes users more efficient
- Innovative – 2.5″ form factor; uses NAND flash memory components.
- Silent – Runs silent and cool with no moving mechanical parts
- Reliable – less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
- Shock Resistant – No moving mechanical parts so the SSD handles rougher conditions.
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. – Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology tells the user when a drive is about to fail
- Guaranteed – 3 year legendary Kingston warranty, 24/7 tech support
- Capacity* – 64GB, 128GB
- Storage Temperatures – -40° C to 85° C
- Operating temperatures – 0° C to 70° C
- Vibration Operating – 2.17 G (7–800Hz)
- Vibration Non-Operation – 20 G (20–2000Hz)
- Power Specs 128GB –Active: 2.5W (TYP) Sleep: 0.45W (TYP)
- Power Specs 64GB – Active: 2.0W (TYP) Sleep: 0.45W (TYP)
- Life expectancy – 1 million hours mean time before failure