- Protects against every-day hazards—full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
- High degree of shock and impact protection—tested to Military Specifications MIL-STD-810F-516.5 (2 meters/6.6ft drop on all surfaces and edges. 26 tests)
- Fully sealed protection against minute dust particles
- The Four Proofs:
- Waterproof: Fully submersible to 6.6 feet (2m)
- Dirt proof: Totally sealed from dirt and dust
- Snow proof: Completely closed to snow and ice
- Shockproof: Survives drops from 6.6 feet (2m)
- Includes bonus General User Headphone Adaptor and Keeper for headphone jack cover
- Ability to swim and take underwater (2 meters/6.6ft depth) for up to 60 minutes. Optional Swimming Headphone Adapter allows use of waterproof headphones underwater
- Mil-Spec protection that allows you to go anywhere, anytime, and do anything with carefree freedom
- Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16” (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
- Weighs less than an ounce (28g).
- Unique combination of materials that will not stick to your pocket
- Compatible with all iPhone 4 and 4S models (International carriers, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon).
- Full Functionality
- Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
- All phone features are operational while maintaining a high level of protection
- Improves the bass and mid-frequency speaker response by utilizing the back of the case as a sub-woofer for a richer, fuller sound.
|Case Dimensions||2.6″ (W) x 5.08″ (L) x 0.52″(D) (66mm (W) x 129mm (L) x 13.3mm (D) )|
|Case Weight||0.98 oz. (28g)|
|Operating Temperature iPhone||32°F (0°C) to 95°F (35°C)|
|Temperature range for LifeProof Case alone||-40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (+60°C)|
|Operational Depth||6.6 feet (2 meters) underwater maximum|
|Drop Height||6.6 feet (2 meters) maximum|
The LifeProof case comes in a very nice looking box, with large, clear pictures of the case itself along with all of the key features on the front and back.
Flipping up the cover reveals cut-away pictures to display how thin the case is along with even more features. You can also see the front of the case itself through a small plastic window. Inside the box you get the case, a user manual, a watertight headphone cable, and a cleaning cloth.