- 1200 Watts Peak Power
- 135mm Silent Fan
- Fully Modular design
- Supports ATX 12V2.3 and EPS12V 2.92
- Active PFC and Quad +12V rails for high-end GPU’s and Multi card setup.
- Dedicated PCI-E Connectors
- 3.3V, 5V, and 12V compatibility with standby design.
- Industrial grade protection circuitry prevents against SCP, OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP
- 80 Plus Bronze Certified
- 1x 20+4 pin MB Connection
- 1x 4+4 pin CPU Connection
- 1x 8 pin CPU Connection
- 6x 6+2 PCI-E Connection
- 8x SATA Connection
- 8x Molex Connection
- 2x Floppy Connection
|AC INUT:||AC 115V-230V, 15A , 50-60HZ|
|MAX OUTPUT CURRENT:||24A||30A||40A||40A||40A||40A||0.5A||3.0A|
|MAX COMBINED POWER:||170W||1020W||6W||15W|
Alot of technical jargon here, so what does it all mean? For starters keep in mind the difference between Peak and Continuous wattage: Peak Power is something you should never reach (think of it like a limit), where continuous is what the PSU is speced to run at constantly. Raidmax doesn’t include a Continuous Power spec, although 1200 watts is alot of power even if you can only use 1000 continuously. Having Dedicated PCI-E ports means cleaner and more consistent power to video cards which in turn affect performance. Active PFC and circuitry protection against SCP, OCP, OVP, UVP, and OPP means that 1200 Peak watts won’t be escaping to a ground creating a fire and/or frying a rig. Finally, our Bronze Rating means this PSU is efficient around ~83% (doesn’t draw more power from the wall than it needs).