The headset comes packaged in a rather stylish box. Located on the front of the box is a picture of the headset and the name on a reflective surface. The front panel of the box lifts open which allows you to see the headset itself. On the back there is a features and specifications list. Overall the box is very well designed and just by looking at it you can tell it is a high-end headset.
- HP-1 headphones
- Detachable microphone
- Audio splitter
- Getting started guide
- Certificate of Authenticity
|True In-Game Surround Sound for Enhanced Positional Audio
A 5.1-channel surround audio enables accurate positional audio in game play.
|Optimal Sound Quality with Dedicated Drivers
Expect better sound quality with three dedicated mid/high frequency drivers and a low frequency woofer for each ear.
|Audio Clarity with Built-In Amplifier
Hear better and louder audio with a built-in amplifier in gaming and music environments.
- Razer Fidelity™ gaming audio engine
- Eight discrete drivers (six for mid-high frequency, two for sub-woofer)
- Six-channel analog input
- Individual volume controls: front, rear, center, bass and master
- Detachable uni-directional noise-cancelling microphone
- Razer High Definition-Dedicated Audio Interface™ (HD-DAI™ connector)
- 2m cable
Audio Characteristics (Headphones)
- Frequency response: 50~20,000Hz
- Impedance:– Front speaker: 64Ω- Rear speaker: 32Ω- Centre speaker: 64Ω
– Sub-woofer: 8Ω
- Total power rating: 330mW RMS
Audio Characteristics (Microphone)
- Frequency response: 50~16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -58 ± 2dB
- Impedance: 2.2KΩ
- HD-DAI or USB port
- PC with audio output (5.1 or higher audio recommended)
- Mic input required for voice communications