|Output||1 x Dual-Link DVI
1 x HDMI (with 3D)
1 x Single-Link DVI-D
|GPU||1000 MHz Core Clock
28 nm Chip
640 x Stream Processors
|Memory||1024 MB Size
128 -bit GDDR5
4500 MHz Effective
|Dimension||220(L)x95(W)x35(H) mm Size.
2 x slot
|Accessory||1x Molex to PCI-e Power adapter
1x HDMI Cable
1x VGA to DVI adapter
1x HDMI to DVI adapter
- Sapphire FleX Technology
- 3 DVI Eyefinity Out of the Box – Targeting maximum flexibility with minimum outlay, Sapphire FleX Technology simplifies AMD’s multi-monitor Eyefinity solution by allowing 3 X DVI monitors to be connected to the board ‘out of the box’ WITHOUT the requirement for expensive DisplayPort monitors or Active Adapters.
- AMD CrossFireX™ Multi-GPU Technology
- Triple or Quadruple gaming power with AMD CrossFireX™ Multi-GPU Technology.AMD CrossFireX technology supports up to four graphics cards to be used in a single system.
- AMD HD3D Technology
- Enjoy the most immerse experience possible with full support for High Definition Stereoscopic 3D, a technique that presents 2D images (movies, games, photos) in a format that creates the illusion of three-dimensional depth when using compatible 3D displays / glasses / software.
- 28 nm GCN (Graphic Core Next) Architecture
- The new and 28nm GCN Architecture with more efficient process technology puts more transistors in less space, enabling a dramatic increase in Processing Power. Crank the settings, devastate your enemies and bear witness to absurdly high frame rates with AMD Radeon HD7000 series graphics card-DirectX 11 has never looked this good. Maximum setting and crazy performance shouldn’t be a compromise. The AMD Radeon HD7900 Series with the new 28 nm GCN Architecture assures that it’s not.
- Cutting-edge Quad HD display support (4K Support)
- The display resolution on AMD Radeon HD7000 series is quadrupled to the resolution of 4KX2K( 4096X2160 ) from the outputs of DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI.