- Enthusiast-Focused Design – Subtle curves, bold textures and clean lines are featured in many award-winning case designs from Thermaltake. Core V71 keeps to this trend, including enthusiast-level features while keeping the design simple. The massive mesh design maintains a constant stream of fresh air inside the case while keeping the hot air out. The integration of a fan controller and LED indicator,offers a perfect complement outside of the chassis.
- Fully Modular Concept – A highly customizable 5.25” & 3.5” drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5” hard-drive cages to suit their needs and remove the 5.25” & 3.5” drive bays to gain maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.
- Tool-Free Installation – The exclusive back-tray design allows the user to assemble and expand easily and quickly when all the drive cages have been removed. Time-saving screwless assembly with the 5.25” & 3.5” tool-free drive bay design minimizes the hassles of installing ODD and HDD devices and maximizes the convenience and ease of accessibility.
- Supreme Air Cooling System – Core V71 is built with a fundamental airflow-optimized design. Standard equipped with triple 200mm LED fans and a 140mm fan, it is the first chassis in the market that has the ability to house four 200mm fans along with three more 120mm fans, achieving unrivalled airflow.
- Extensive Liquid Cooling Support – Core V71 pushes the envelope and utilizes a high-end water-cooling solution that feature front 360/420mm, top 360/420mm and bottom 120/240mm radiators to support extreme performance.
|Case Type||Full Tower|
|Dimension (H x W x D)||583 x 230 x 560 mm (23 x 9.1 x 22 inch)|
|Net Weight||13.2 kg|
|Cooling System||Front (intake): 200 x 200 x 30 mm Blue LED fan (600~800rpm, 13~15dBA) x 2
Rear (exhaust): 140 x 140 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA)
Top (exhaust): 200 x 200 x 30 mm Blue LED fan (600~800rpm, 13~15dBA)
|Drive Bays||-Accessible : 2 x 5.25’’ -Hidden : 8 x 3.5’’ or 8 x 2.5’’|
|Motherboards||9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX)
12” x 9.6” (ATX)
12” x 13” (Extend ATX)
|I/O Ports||USB 3.0 x 2,USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1|
|Fan Support||Front: 1 x 120mm or 2 x 120mm or 3 x 120mm 1 x 140mm or 2 x 140mm 1 x 200mm or 2 x 200mm
Top: 1 x 120mm or 2 x 120mm or 3 x 120mm 1 x 140mm or 2 x 140mm 1 x 200mm or 2 x 200mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
Bottom: 1 x 120mm or 2 x 120mm
|Radiator Support||Front: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm 1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm or 1 x 420mm
Top: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm 1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm or 1 x 420mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm
Bottom: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm