- 11 programmable command keys, with 128kb on-board memory for 5 different gaming profiles.
- Aluminum base for durability and heat-dissipate accelerator.
- Lighting effects on 4 regions, with 7 color options to enhance gaming atmosphere.
- Function-lock mechanism to prevent accidental key command during the game.
- Adjustable polling rate via graphical user interface.
- Intelligent X/Y axis to adjust the height and the angle of the mouse.
- Gold-plated USB connector with rubber-coating finish, ensuring the quality of the data transmission and better mouse-grip.
|Product Name||Level 10 M Mouse|
|Sensor||Laser-Sensor Engine up to 8200 DPI|
|Dimensions (D*W*H)||148 x 67.5 x 38.8 mm|
|Color||Diamond Black, Iron White, Military Green|
Right off the bat the Level 10 M oozes sophistication and quality with high end packaging. On the outside is a matte black sleeve with a few key features on the front and back.
Taking off the outer sleeve reveals the inner box where the mouse is displayed. Just opening the box for the Level 10 M is a nice experience because you can tell they put some actual thought into it.
Aside from the mouse itself, Tt eSPORTS included a carrying case, driver CD, post cards, and a tool to adjust the mouse (we will talk about that on the next page).