- Modular Design – Only Connect the Cables You Need
- Lifetime Warranty – Your Investment is in Good Hands
- 80+ Silver Certified – Save $$$ on Home Electricity Bills
- 135mm Low Noise Fan – Improved Cooling & Reduced Acoustics
- ATI CrossFire & NVIDIA SLI Certified – When One Graphics Card Just isn’t Enough
- Tons of Included Extras – The Icing on the Cake
The limited lifetime warranty is only applicable once you register your power supply with Ultra, otherwise it’s just a 3 year warranty.
|SLI/Crossfire||SLI and CrossFire Certified|
|Energy Efficiency||80 PLUS Silver|
|Input Voltage||115 ~ 230|
|Dimensions||5.8″ x 6″ x 3.5″|
|Motherboard Power Connector||4 Pin MB
8 Pin MB
|6-Pin PCI-Express Connector||6|
|8-Pin PCI-Express Connector||3|
|4-Pin Floppy Connector||2|
|4-Pin Peripheral Connector||9|
|SATA Power Connector||11|
As we mentioned earlier this board is definitely for the graphics and power hungry systems. We can see 3 PCI-E 6 pin connectors and 3 PCI-E 8 pin connectors which essentially means you could power 6 video cards or three dual plug heavy hitting cards. We are suprised to see manufacturers still including floppy power connectors on PSU’s these days. Can you even buy systems with a floppy drive any more? For motherboard power you will be happy to see that the 1050 Ultra X4 has both a 4 and 8 pin power connector for modern and server systems which require these connectors. Those with a lot of hard drives are not let down either with a grand total of 11 SATA power connectors. Good luck finding ways to cram 11 hard drives into a case, a even better luck moving the heat generated by that many drives.
Now lets take a closer look at this power supply and see what you can expect inside the box.