Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 05-28-2001, 10:24 PM
Creed182

Default Laptop

Hey Guys I'm looking for a laptop.  Nothing too great, P166 16-32mb, CD-Rom,  decent shape.  If you got anything like this you want to unload I'll buy or trade or both.
Old 06-05-2001, 10:42 PM
Creed182

Default Re: Laptop

seriously no one has a shitty old laptop laying around?  I'll do this deal ebay style. I send you the money and then you send me the product, please guys don't make me actually go to ebay(it's really not that bad but I don't wanna wait)!
Old 06-09-2001, 03:16 AM
Capt. Warped

Hello,
I have an old Digital Laptop that is in good physical condition (the case and monitor is not beat up or anything), however I do not have a power supply for it. So I do not know what version of Windows is on it (possibly win95). I will have to post again to give you the particulars on it since I am currently at work. I do have the part numbers for the power supply needed and it can be ordered from Compaq, since they bought Digital a couple of years ago. I will let you know. C. W.
Old 06-11-2001, 10:03 AM
K_D_Franklin

Hello again, I finally got registered. As promised, I am posting the particulars of the laptop that I have. As I said in my previous post, it is a Digital Laptop - Hi-Note Ultra model number CS475. The part number for the A/C adapter is 30-46823-01. The power cord number is 17-04105-01. The D/C line cord is 30-46824-01. It does not have a CDROM on it. If you are interested, please make an offer. The power supply equipment can be ordered from Compaq Computer Corporation for about $35.00 Thank you. C.W.
Old 08-15-2001, 07:02 PM
saugen48

Hi;
I have a Toshiba SatPro 440CDT, P133MMX, 16MB RAM (expandable to 144MB), 12.1 TFT display, built in 33 modem,
built in sound, 10X CD-ROM and USB Port. I might be willing to sell it, I still use it, but the wife mostly uses it for some card games etc she has loaded on there. Any real offers??????
Old 09-25-2001, 08:03 PM
Phantom

I have a used laptop if you are interested. It is a fujitsu 770TX. You can find info about this laptop here http://www.fpc.fujitsu.com/www/suppo...700spr98_specs The price for this laptop is $410. PLus the shipping. This laptop comes with a 30 day warranty. If you would like to contact me here is my email dynamicsales@home.com
Old 09-25-2001, 08:19 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe

I might be interested if you will go down on the price a little bit...
Old 09-25-2001, 09:04 PM
Phantom

How much is a little bit? I have several of these, so if you are intrested please let me know. I also have a Fujitsu P150. You can se the specs fro it on the same site just a different model. It is the 755TX. It runs $375. Let me know.....
Old 11-10-2001, 06:19 AM
ptah

$410 for the laptop you linked is a complete joke.  You can get laptops of that range for just over 100 on other tech forums like the agora.
Old 12-10-2001, 12:24 PM
lynchmob

Well, I am seriously looking for a laptop that has CD-ROM  on it.  I don't want anything too ancient or too expensive.  Let me know, ok?