Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 06-19-2001, 08:04 PM
chaplndave

Default CD-ROM Labeler

I will soon be adding a TDK veloCD burner to my computer.  That brings up the question of how you label your CDs that you burn.  Is there some sort of a program that allows you to print CD labels on your printer?  Or is there some sort of a label machine that will allow you to place the labels perfectly in the center of your CD so you are not gumming up your CD player/burner?  Can anybody help me here?  Thanks!
Old 06-20-2001, 03:58 AM
Hulaboy

Default Re: CD-ROM Labeler

There are many programs out on the market that you can buy that will make the designs for the CD covers for you.  I believe Nero 5.5 comes with one.  You can go to Start>Programs>ahead Nero>Nero Cover Designer to start the program and fiddle around with it to make your cover.  In order to place the labels perfectly in the center of your CD, the kit that you will buy usually has a stamper with it.  If not, you might want to invest in one.  Basically you just put your CD on the bottom portion of the stamper and put the cover on the top portion of the stomper....then stomp!  ;D

You will be printing your designs following a template provided by Nero and the kit that you will get has the covers following the template layout.  That's how your printer knows where to print what design where.