Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 04-05-2002, 02:16 AM
Aoshi

Default multi-monitors

hi everyone,
I jsut recently (today  ;D) setup my computer to be a multi-monitor system. I'm really enjoying it. but i was wondering who else ahs tried this, and what their opinion is on it.
Old 04-05-2002, 08:07 AM
jinx

Default Re: multi-monitors

Congrats, but please tell us a little more about how you are using the other monitors and why you needed more that one. Also did you use identical graphic cards or what ? How is the keyboard interaction? Just curious.
Old 04-05-2002, 12:09 PM
Chef

We've connected once 6 monitors in W98. No reason, just to check.
It's good for presentations and ppl say you can make use in games, but for me it's as far as connecting laptop to CRT ...

you can set so the same picture would be for all screens or it would be stretched over all monitors

Cheers
Chef
Old 04-07-2002, 10:39 PM
The_Other_One

I also set up a multi monitor system...however, my AGP card is in my main computer untill I get the replacement...

I had absolutly no problems setting it up.  The cards I used was a TNT Riva(AGP) and a Voodoo3 3000(PCI.)  The only problem I've had is sometimes when I change the settings, the monitors will go black and I have to restart.  However, I haven't had any other problems, and this is only(sometimes) happens when I mess with display proporties.