Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > Site Feedback

Old 11-08-2002, 12:40 AM
accurateimage

Default New titles....... few more moderators to handle the load...

I would like to see some new subject lines under tech, like " amd and then another titled intel" and then when you opent hem there is threads about that, also would be great to see somthing like "amd motherboards" and then "intel motherboards" and then open those to find the links, would help the site and forum grow and more interest would be generated. Just a thought Like under motherboards have sub categories of all the brand names like you open "amd motherboards" and you have subcategories like Soyo, asus, abit, gigabite, ect.... and click on those and you have the threads to that particular brand.... get it..?? sorry I ramble
Old 11-14-2002, 09:17 PM
CiKoTiC

A tweaking and overclocking section would be nice too.
Old 11-15-2002, 02:08 AM
accurateimage

Agreed, hope they do it soon!
Old 11-15-2002, 09:05 AM
Cyber Chris 87

Default oh yeah

I think a Tweaking Secion Would Be Great,

I think Its Pretty Coool i could save myself 30 bucks by OC'ing my 1700+ To 1800+with no definate Temp Increase , Hopin to Hop The Cooling and Go To 2000+

>
Old 11-15-2002, 12:05 PM
accurateimage

<< just a tick under a 2400 + hehe
Old 03-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to vee_ess Send a message via AIM to vee_ess Send a message via MSN to vee_ess Send a message via Yahoo to vee_ess

I agree that we should branch out the hardware a little bit, but I don't think too much. Maybe like a motherboards section, a processor section, and a graphics card section. Maybe the motherboards and processor could be the same.

The Tweaking and Overclocking section sounds like a really good idea...most people in the industry that would join a site like this have computers as a hobby. Most computer hobbyists enjoy tweaking . Well, computer tweaking that is...
Old 05-07-2003, 11:12 AM
Tekime

I vote for an overclocking forum as well. Sub-forums are kinda cool, but I wouldn't spread it out too much as vee_ess mentioned.

Edit: Oh and at 2.3GHz I guess my 1700+ is.. approximately 2800+?