Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Go Back   Techwarelabs Community > Tech > Hot Deals

Old 08-21-2001, 05:02 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Keefe Send a message via AIM to Keefe Send a message via MSN to Keefe Send a message via Yahoo to Keefe
Default T-Bird barebones kt133, pci modem, atx case, flopp

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2...._ID=28617&fp=T

this looks like a great deal to me. the case appears to be the same one that micron used to use on their systems. these could actually be left over barebones, from micron's duron / tbird systems, since they shut down their consumer line $89.

kt133 board, floppy, PCImodem and case with power supply, kt133, 2 dimms, built in sound. agp slot.

need to use the 15 off 40 or 20 off 100 new user coupon.

to get it over $100, pick up the $19.96 logitech first mouse wheel optical if you want, which i think is good to add to a cheapo system

there is also a $9.99 cheapo 2 button mouse, dont know if that will get it high enough, you'd be a few cents off 100, but maybe shipping is part of the $100

Combine with say a tnt2 16mb pci (saw at fry's for $19), a duron 750 (price watch says $27) and a fan ($8 for like coolermaster) and maybe 128mb of ram for $15 , and you have a nice system. get the 8x philips cdrom at bestbuy for $30 after rebates, and the 30 gig western dig for $50 after rebate, a cheap keyboard and monitor, and you'd have a nice system for around $250 not counting the monitor.