Techwarelabs Community

Techwarelabs Community (https://www.techwarelabs.com/community/index.php)
-   Techware Labs News (https://www.techwarelabs.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Contest Winners! (https://www.techwarelabs.com/community/showthread.php?t=3160)

jadison 01-30-2003 05:03 AM

Hey - Congrats to all who won. Enjoy the cases, from what I see those are some schweet ones ;)

TheRogue 01-30-2003 11:54 AM

/me regrets sending the $100 bribe to keefe now :(

grats to those who won, remember, if you don't really need the case.. just contact me!

AI, you lucky git, i would say staff should be banned from competitions.. but then i'd have no chance of winning :(

Over 3,000 entries were received, 2100 in the first week iirc :)

accurateimage 01-30-2003 02:47 PM

Pretty exciteing and I will be keeping my pc in my xpider case *LOL* thank you very much mik :lol: But I will find a good home for the new case. Woohoo! I emailed that email address in the email I received but did not hear anything back...????????? can anyone help out with that..??

Veeb0rg 01-30-2003 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by accurateimage
Pretty exciteing and I will be keeping my pc in my xpider case *LOL* thank you very much mik :lol: But I will find a good home for the new case. Woohoo! I emailed that email address in the email I received but did not hear anything back...????????? can anyone help out with that..??

i haven't heard anything back either..

accurateimage 01-30-2003 03:06 PM

Will ask Keefe later on.

TRAZER 01-30-2003 09:15 PM

i won the x450

wow i won the x450 case thank god i was needing a case badly well i answered the email and still havn't gotten a response anyone get a response yet???

Jim Link 01-30-2003 09:28 PM

Nope, I am expecting to hear something probably tomorrow, it seems as though Keefe, the site admin is fairly busy... possibly why the contest was held up as well as our replies.

11DayZ 01-31-2003 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyndeChilde
I applied once... only once, and I forgot about it. When I received the email, I thought it was spam. It's a miracle that I even saw my name. I actually stared at it for a good minute or so and closed/reopened the email a few times. LOL!

Thanks Techware and Xoxide!

I hear ya, yahoo filtered it to bulk mail for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outrager
Sweet! I won the Xoxide C6 Blackhawk
How, does any of the winners want to trade? I have a case that looks like this and would like a different one. If not this case is pretty cool anyway.

I'm in the same boat I won the SS Warior Silver. I have a Lian Li 60 that I have already put a window and panel fans in and it looks very similar. But I ain't complaining. Having two sweet cases is better than one.

I echo the appreciation Techware and Xoxide. :)

Link 01-31-2003 09:20 PM

Well I got my response to my reply...

Quote:

Thank you for participating in the Techware Labs Xoxide.com Super huge
give-away. As you already know, you have won a prize. Your case will be
shipped within 10-14 business days. If you have any questions please let
me know.

Thanks for being a member of our tech community!

Keefe
Techware Labs
Thats great! Thanks Keefe, TechwareLabs, and Xoxide.

Now, not that I do not appreciate the prize, but there are many things I need right now more than a Lian Li PC6099. Like two 400 watt PSUs from a reputable manufacturer, or a complete water cooling system. So if anyone wants to trade or buy the PC6099 let me know.

jtlink@msn.com

BobyJo 02-01-2003 02:50 PM

When I was about 10yr old, I won a small radio that would set on a shelf or a table etc. I took it home, and that weekend we had company, some of our relatives that we had not visited with for several yrs. Anyway after they were gone, I noticed the radio was gone. I asked where it was and my older brother told me he sold it to our uncle for $20.00. I asked him why he would sell something that was not his. He told me I didn't need the radio and didn't need the money either. Mom & Dad would not do anything about it, all they said was it is already done, we can't get it back now.

That is my luck in winning things. Never won anything since.