Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 11-13-2007, 12:23 AM
Junior Techie

Default Which is better cooling...

Hello, i have MaxOrb cooling fan for a amd 5600+ factory, but i wanted to get a new MB and additional video card (one more 8800GTS 640mb).
Now my question is SHOULD i get a cpu liquid cooling or just water cooling for the 2 cards ( i really want to get water cooling for the video cards)?
is there and Kits that are really good that come with the 3 mounts (1 cpu and 2 for the cards)?should i buy them separate?and if yes pls give me the name brands , i want the best even if its expensive! ( i really like the new home theater look cooling system really cool looking, i want to know if they are any good?)

Thank you very much and i know probably this question has been asked 10000 times, but please bear with me xD
Old 11-13-2007, 09:50 AM
TWL Owner

Cooler master makes the VGA water cooling set, but im not sure it can handle twin 8800 GTS', for that matter im not aware of any "kits" that can handle two 8800 level cards. I will check into this and let you know.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Junior Techie

well, if there is no kits, i would really like to know all the parts i need (the best brands/models) and i would prefer to have external reservoir. and thanks again