Techware Labs Header

Forums have moved

See this announcement for more details, or just go directly there.

Old 03-22-2005, 07:19 PM
Chronique Technique
Lab Master Techie

Send a message via AIM to Prometheus

I dont play games at school I read news....I learn to bypass for the challenge.
Old 05-10-2005, 10:15 AM
LanceGlitch

I got by Bess the @&#$!
All i did was use my AOL account.
I downloaded AOL to the computer form the net but i could just bring in the CD.
Then just loged in.

It Works For Me It Might Work For U!
Old 05-10-2005, 10:31 AM
m0n0xide

wow this is the first topic i ever posted on and it is still repeating the same thing....
Old 05-18-2005, 08:36 AM
necessary1

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1a5hP01ntX
our school uses bess too... you can use a really easy method that me and one of my friends used. though i did hear that it was traceable, nobody ever said anything to me about it, so i don't know if it is fully true. all you have to do is go to http://www.metacrawler.de and search for the address of the website you want to go to. then click the link under the page description that says Öffne Anonym... which in english means Open Anonymously. it goes through metacrawler's metaproxy to access websites. have fun, but be careful... most school network admins are spaztacular.... or at least the ones around my area.

Yea I know.......

A school Administrator who loves Bess but realizes students are great learners
Have a nice day :)
Old 05-18-2005, 08:37 AM
necessary1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceGlitch
I got by Bess the @&#$!
All i did was use my AOL account.
I downloaded AOL to the computer form the net but i could just bring in the CD.
Then just loged in.

It Works For Me It Might Work For U!

Great idea... I'll try it

(School's Tech admin) I love Bess!
Have a nice day :)
Old 05-18-2005, 08:42 AM
necessary1

Default Re: bess??

Just ask your friendly admin type to let you play games from a certain time to a certain time. Bess lets you dial in specific workstations and times and levels of security. I know, I use it and love it. And the kids or students can have a ball when the teacher says so.

But it isn't game playing that I have to monitor this site for..........

I love all the good info I'm getting here.
:D
Old 05-19-2005, 11:27 AM
john9904

there is a simple way to do it get a key logger and put it on your computer it keeps track of whats being typed in on your computer then ask a teacher to type in the bypass for a project or soming then you will have the password and username
Old 05-26-2005, 02:50 PM
kittykitty

how do u get a keylogger?
Old 09-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Junior Techie

Send a message via AIM to Hamster Send a message via MSN to Hamster Send a message via Yahoo to Hamster
Default keylogger

keylogger? watz a keylogger? :/
Old 10-28-2005, 02:10 PM
[LIK]*Spiker

I dont think my school uses bess, theres a blocker called "smartfilter" thats installed on the proxy server...everytime i try to go to a banned site it pops up a page similiar to this:

ERROR
Access Denied by SmartFilter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied by SmartFilter: Forbidden, this page (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/) is categorized as: Games.
Request: GET / HTTP/1.0 Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/msword, */* Accept-Language: en-us User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) Host: www.worldofwarcraft.com Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact the cache administrator if you feel this is incorrect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:06:55 GMT by webproxy.psdschools.org (squid/2.5.STABLE9)

Also IE has its settings locked (so much that I dont even have a file menu). The admins here are not noobs (unlike the one at my junior high).