TechwareLabs Thinking Outside the Cube

Subscribe Form

Get the Latest Tech News

Go Back   TechwareLabs Forums > Software > Hacking

Old 11-18-2012, 05:50 PM

Angry Finding out if someone has broken into your email

I really feel my supervisor has went too far and has now broken into my personal yahoo email account. I know she reads the my company email, and I know there is nothing I can do about it. She knows too much about things I have not talked to her about. I have inserted phony emails into my email to scare her. However, I would like to catch her. I am suspended for things related to the job, and I am sure she had a lot to do with it. Help with any related information. Thank you.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Administrator

You are treading on dangerous ground. I suggest you simply change your e-mail password, or request from yahoo login/mac address times and dates. This will show when and from what PC your email was accessed and can prove or disprove her access to your e-mail. Leaving false e-mails will only cause you problems.

J
Old 11-20-2012, 05:24 PM

Default Thank You

I leave the email in the suspected email account. I have really suffered as a result of my supervisor's willful actions. I could fill this page and more with the things she has done to me. Yet, I still see your logic which seem to imply I should move on. I am not on the same power level as my supervisor, so I don't win any arguments. The need to empower myself his huge. I do want to say to you thank you very much for your time and good advice.

Joseph

Tags
email brake in