TechwareLabs Thinking Outside the Cube

Subscribe Form

Get the Latest Tech News

Go Back   TechwareLabs Forums > Software > General Software Discussion

Old 11-01-2010, 10:38 PM

Question Adobe Flash Player

I'm having some compatibility problems involving Adobe Flash Player 9. Apparently Windows 7, flash player, and 64 bit vs 32 bit are the key players in the problem. For whatever reason Adobe Flash Player isn't fully compatible with a machine running 64 bit software. I place the blame on no particular company. I certainly can't blame Adobe if websites like Youtube don't encode their flash videos into a format that works with Windows 7. I've read several different blurbs regarding how to resolve the issue but still have no straight forward solution. When ever I play a flv file either from the internet or from my hard drive it crashes my entire system. One solution offered was to roll back my ie and Mozilla to earlier versions. I don't know how this will change how the flv's act on my hard drive though. Does anyone know more about this problem and how to fix it?
Old 11-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Administrator

I have had no issues running flash on Windows 7 64 or 32 bit systems with Firefox or IE. I would suggest uninstalling the plugin entirely and possibly the browser and try re-installing and then updating all of the components. I suspect there is another program causing the conflict, you may want to run a scan with the freeware program Malwarebytes.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:02 PM

To be honest I have win7 and i use Firefox when I first launched Firefox it updated and provided to install Adobe flash player I just followed the link and it was ok.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:05 PM

4enzic - did you figure it out?
Old 03-09-2012, 07:59 AM

Flash works fine on Windows 7(32 bit systems). So for I didnt find any trouble
Old 10-01-2012, 10:42 AM

Post Re :

Adobe flash player is capable of creating flash objects. It let's you to play flash content on your web browser like videos of youtube,games of facebook etc. It is so versitile program that nowadays almost every website uses it.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:29 AM

My Adobe Flash Player stops working and when I go to install it again, it says I already have it installed.I once upgraded my internet explorer browser and that seemed to help for a few months, but the problem must be something else because now it happens all the time.Any help.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:57 PM

Adobe flash player is so versitile program that nowadays almost every website uses it.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Administrator

The problem with flash player is that it uses an inordinate amount of memory and is very buggy. After investigating the problem most users are reporting the need to rollback the version of flash being used in order to avoid issues.

In general Adobe flash is crap.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to sugerland
Default dentist in sugar land texas

All time you have to use the latest version of adobe flash player. When a new version of adobe flash player has release then the browser of your computer ask for update it. Then you have to click the yes button to accept it. Then the problem will be solved .

Tags
flash player, system crash, video problems