I am not a spammer. I have asked if I can post info about this project and I got permission to do so.
I have just started a free video card trading site called
You can sign up for free and list your video card for sale at no charge. The entire listing process is very easy and fast.
It is also straightforward to search for and buy a video card too.
In regards to trading safety the site features its own feedback system. We also rely on Heatware
IDs (if you have one by all means, use it!) and EBay IDs as a means of establishing someone's trading credentials.
I have also worked with TrollHunters to fine tune our security procedures and features.
In addition, there will be a drawing for a $150.00+ video card for people that will register for the service .
- There will be a drawing for the video card on 11/15/2008, but you have to validate your ISP Email with us
- If you have any doubts in regards to what constitutes the ISP Email, ask me.
- Those members that have heatware listed in their profiles will get 2 entries/chances, because yes, it is very important to have it and use it.
- I will buy the $150.00 priced card on NewEgg.com and send it to the winner personally. Right now, it is possible to get the Radeon HD4850 for that price, so that gives you the idea about what to expect...
Tip: Email from your personal domain (like mydogsparky.com) does not qualify as ISP Email and as such it will not be validated.
.mil, .edu, .gov, and ISP (like comcast.net or sbcglobal.net) domains WILL WORK
gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com or email addy hosted on your personal domain WILL NOT WORK.
Sorry for a long post.
Here are the cliffs:
- Got permission to post info about my free video card trading service
- IMO, it is a very good option of trading video cards.
- Good traders from many forums will come and trade with each other
- It is a safe service, especially when dealing with well established Internet Traders
- If you register, there will be a drawing for a video card on 11/15/2008
- Questions or doubts? Let me now
The ISP Email policy is Optional.
You can still use the service if you don't do it.
On the other hand, the policy comes from experience. The mods over at www.ocforums.com
in charge of the trading boards over there have experienced a significant decrease
in trolling incidents AFTER they have implemented this ISP Email policy.
- ISP Email Policy is optional
- .edu can be used
- ISP Email Policy is known to significantly reduce trolling
- All of us will benefit from a safe place to trade