Corsair Survivor 32GB Flash Drive
Today's storage solutions keep improving with the use of flash devices and solid state disks. At the forefront of the flash drive expansion is Corsair. Corsair has just released the 32GB Survivor series flash drive. With its ability to hold up in harsh conditions, as well as its large storage options, it's sure to be one of our new favorites.
"Flash Survivor is an extremely durable, water resistant, drop-tested flash USB
memory drive. By design it is perfect for transporting valuable data such as
personal files, photos and applications without having to worry about damage or
loss of data due to the elements."
Features:A copy of the datasheet for the 32GB Survivor can be found here
• Encased in extremely strong CNC-milled, anodized aircraft-grade
• Water resistant to 200M through the use of a EPDM waterproof seal.
• Protected from vibration or impact damage through the use of a molded
shock dampening collar.
• Plug-&-Play with any USB 2.0 certified peripheral computer port backward
compatible with USB 1.1).
• Includes the True Crypt security application (Windows Vista/XP/2000
compatible only) allowing for a virtual encrypted drive using AES-256
• USB extension cable and Dog Tags included.
• Protected by a 10 year Limited Warranty.
|Microsoft||Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me|
|Mac||9, X and later|
|Linux||Kernel 2.4.2 or higher|
|Other Functions Supported|
|ECC||8-bit Error Correcting Codes, BCH|
|Wear Leveling||Static wear leveling|
|Activity LED||Yes. Blinking to indicate data transfer activities|
|Voltage||5V ± 10%|
|USB bus powered, no external power required|
|Read||Less than 60mA|
|Write||Less than 125mA|
|Standby||Less than 1mA|
|Operating Temperature||0˚C to 70 0˚C|
|Storage Temperature||-25˚C to 75 0˚C|
|Humidity||5% to 95%|
|Emissions||FCC, CE, VCCI|
Real Time Pricing: