|Box front||Box back||Box lid|
The box design is nothing special, but it is reasonably attractive and straight to the point. I find the color choice to be easy on the eye, and we love that DYMO uses our TechwareLabs palatte. Every side of the box includes some type of information about the printer, the software, or a specific feature thereof.
The printer was wrapped in a bubble pack to diminish the chance of any physical damage occurring during shipping.
The main package contents:
- LabelWriter Twin Turbo printer with power cord and USB cable
- DYMO Label Software and User Guide on CD-ROM
- One roll of Address and one roll of DYMO Stamps postage labels
- Quick Start Guide
- ~1 second per label, 55 labels per minute.
- 300 dpi resolution printing supporting text, graphics, photos and barcodes.
- Prints Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, UPC A/E, EAN 8/13/128, ITF-14 and Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes.
- Works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Mac OS X (10.2.8 or later).
- Connects to a USB port. Cable included.
- 8.5" wide × 7" deep × 5.25" tall, weighs 2 pounds
REALTIME PRICING ON THE DYMO LABELWRITER TWIN TURBO