Realistic EAX® 5.0 sound effects in games
Hear crackling gunfire and earth-shattering explosions, EAX® 5.0 delivers sound effects that pull you into the game.
Accurate 3D positional audio with X-Fi CMSS®-3D
Locate enemies by sound alone – you’ll get amazing surround sound, even with normal stereo headphones.
Dolby Digital Live encoding
Connects directly to your home theater system through a single digital cable for compelling 5.1 surround sound.
Hardware accelerated performance
Get unbeatable performance in your favorite games with hardware accelerated audio that blows motherboard audio away.
Boost performance even further in games like Quake 4, Battlefield 2, Prey, Unreal Tournament 3 and others that take advantage of X-RAM.
Clearer voice chat
Plug in your headset or microphone and hear the difference. With high quality inputs and hardware audio processing, your teammates will hear you loud and clear.
Cinematic surround sound from DVD movies
Watch your DVDs in cinematic surround sound with PowerDVD software featuring DTS™ and Dolby Digital®-EX decoding.
X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity Perfect for music
Make all of your music sound better with Xtreme Fidelity audio technology that restores the detail and clarity to compressed music files like MP3s.
Record your own music
PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium has fantastic inputs and low-latency ASIO drivers for great music recording.
- 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog inputs at 96kHz sample rate
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources at 96kHz to analog 7.1 speaker output
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of stereo digital sources at 192kHz to stereo output
- 16-bit to 24-bit recording sampling rates: 8,11.025,16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
- ASIO 2.0 support at 16bit/44.1kHz,16-bit/48kHz, 24-bit/44.1kHz 24-bit/48kHz and 24-bit/96kHz with direct monitoring
- Enhanced SoundFont support at up to 24-bit resolution
- 64MB of X-RAM
- Analog output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 109dB
- Line in / Microphone in (shared 1/8″ mini jack)
- Speaker out (4x 1/8″ mini jacks)
- Optical out (TOSLINK)*
- Optical in (TOSLINK)
- Intel HD Audio Compatible Front Panel Header (2x5pin)
* Optical Out supports stereo SPDIF out, multichannel out via Dolby Digital Live, and pass through of multichannel DVD sound
- Stereo/2.1 Speakers
- 4/4.1 Speakers
- 5.1 Speakers
- 7.1 Speakers
- PCI Express 1x