- 4most Display – Features complete onboard HDMI, DVI, D-Sub and Display port for more flexible, complete and convenient multi-media plug-in options for excellent visual performance.
- All Solid Capacitors – ECS’s All-Solid-Capacitors design brings the great benefit of better durability to users. Better conductivity and heat resistance can be expected as well thus the system stability can be assured under critical conditions.
- Rapid 333 – Support latest generation USB 3.0, SATA 3.0 (6Gbps) and eSATA 3.0 (6Gbps) high-speed interface technologies that meet the high-capacity and high-speed needs of multi-media publishing and PC gaming.
- Clear CMOS Button – One of ECS 4″E” Design which is especially a great plus that brings users remarkable convenience while overclocking or tweaking system performance.
- Dual Channel DDR3 2600 OC – Dual DDR3 2600 O.C. is able to raise processor and RAM clock up to 2600mHz through capable RAM in overclock mode. It assists system to obtain optimal performance to meet the O.C. enthusiast needs.
- EZ Charger – provides 3 times current than general USB port in off mode for USB devices. It’s useful and excellent, especially for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices that need a large amount of current for faster recharging within less time.
|CPU||º Socket FM2 for AMD A series processors
º Supports AMD Turbo Core 3.0
º Note: This board supports to 4+1 phase 140W TDP
|CHIPSET||º A85X (Hudson D4) FCH|
|GRAPHICS||º AMD Radeon HD 7xxx graphics
º Supports CorssFire™ and Dual Graphics
º ECS 4most Display For Four independent Display outputs
º Intergrated DirectX 11 3D graphic processors in APU
º Supports UVD 3
º Supports AMD Eyefinity
º DP 1.2 supports 4096 x 2160 or 4096 x 2400
º HDMI 1.4a supports 1920 x 1080, 3D
º Dual link DVI 2560 x 1600
º Single link DVI 1920 x 1200
|MEMORY||º Dual-channel DDR3 memory architecture
º 4 x 240-pin DDR3 DIMM socket support up to 64GB, per one DIMM support 16GB
º Support DDR3 up to 1333/1600/1866/2133(OC)/2400(OC)/2600(OC)
º Supports AMP (AMD Memory Profile)
º Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
º *Duo to limitation of AMD chipset spec, it supports up to 1866 MHz for motherboards with a single DIMM per channel
º * Please refer to Memory QVL for more information
|EXPANSION SLOT||º 2 x PCI Express x16 Gen2.0 slot
º When install VGA cards in all PCIe x16 slots, it runs at x8+x8; When only one VGA Card,recommend place it in PCIE x16 slot near CPU socket.
º 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
º 2 x PCI slots
|STORAGE||º Support by AMD A85X
• 7 x Serial ATA 6.0Gb/s devices
• 1 x eSATA 6Gb/s port
• RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID 10 configuration
|AUDIO||º VIA VT 1819S 8-Ch High Definition audio CODEC
º Compliant with 8CH HD audio specification
|LAN||º Realtek 8111E Gigabit LAN Fast Ethernet Controller
º Supports Wake on LAN, PXE, RPL
|REAR PANEL I/O||º 2 x USB 2.0 ports
º 4 x USB 3.0 ports
º 1 x eSATA 6Gb/s port
º 1 x D-sub(VGA)
º 1 x DVI Port
º 1 x HDMI Port
º 1 x DP port
º 1 x RJ45 LAN connector
º 1 x Audio port (1 x Line in , 3 x Line out , 1 x MIC in , 1 x Optical Out)
º 1 x Clear_CMOS button
|INTERNAL I/O CONNECTORS & HEADERS||º 1 x 24-pin ATX Power Supply connector
º 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power Connector
º 1 x 4-pin CPU_FAN connector
º 1 x 3-pin SYS_FAN connector
º 1 x 3-pin PWR_FAN connector
º 3 x USB 2.0 headers support additional 6 USB ports（The Grey one F_USB1 supports EZ Charger）
º 1 x USB 3.0 header supports additional 2 USB 3.0 Ports
º 7 x Serial ATA 6Gb/s connectors
º 1 x COM header
º 1 x Clear CMOS header
º 1 x Front panel audio header
º 1 x Front panel header
º 1 x Speaker header
|FORM FACTOR||º ATX Size, 305mm*220mm|
|Bundled Software||º Supports THX, Muzee, Cyberlink MediaSuite, Norton|
If you take just one glance at this motherboard’s box you can tell that the focus here is gold. Virtually every printable surface is either covered in highly reflective gold or talking about gold. The front and back have flaps that open up and give details about the board with the front talking about the gold parts and the back listing the different features of the board.
Aside from the board itself ECS includes a user manual, install guide, driver cd, I/O plate, and a whopping seven SATA cables.