Installing a Drive
Removing the two outer screws on the back of the enclosure opens the enclosure up into two parts. Installing the drive is as easy as pushing the SATA and power connectors together.
Then securing the drive to the chassis with side screws.
- Motherboard: Asus F1A75m-Pro
- APU: A8-3850
- GPU: Radeon 6670 Ultimate and onboard 6550D in Crossfire
- RAM: 4GB DDR3-2133 Kingston HyperX
- CPU Cooler: Coolermaster 140mm
- PSU: Thermaltake 700w
- Case: Coolermaster HAF 922
- Storage: 64GB Kingston SSD-Now, 500GB WD Caviar
- OS: Windows 7 Professional