Small form factor PC’s can often be a fun endeavour but they can also be an essential part of a network. Their leading applications include HTPCs and wordprocessors/internet browsers but the limitations only exist with software. Some Mini-ITX cases come with all the bells and whistles and start at a small fortune. But what if you’re looking for a chassis without breaking the bank? Here to hold that position in the market is the Thermaltake Element Q Small Form Factor Chassis. Lets take a look at how Thermaltake advertises this case:
- Quintessence – Typical small form factor, Mini-ITX chassis
- Qute – Cute , small size which require minimum spacing.
- Quiet – Energy saving platform with fanless chassis design.
- Built-in 200W SFX power supply
- Front I/O ports for easy access
- Compatible with Intel Atom platform
- Don’t settle for less. Element Q supports full-size 5.25” Optical Disk Drives (Blu-Ray Players or DVD-RW Drives).
Looks like everthing a no-frills Mini-ITX case needs. According to Thermaltake, it’s even cute! Lets continue to see if this chassis really deserves to be called “cute”.