Do you know whats better than tea-bagging your bloody opponents corpse? Seeing his face across the table while you do it. But who really wants to go through all the effort of dragging a monster computer like the one below anywhere. Let alone to set it up and have to drag it back home in a half sleeping stupor.
With this idea in mind, we have Thermaltake’s Lanbox Lite. As the name suggests this PC case is designed specifically for LAN events.
Here is Thermaltake’s Feature list from their Site:
- Piano mirror coating
- Front panel mesh design for maximum ventilation
- Simple, low-profile, and clean designs with versatility
- A fully module chassis where all component may be removed from the body for easier installation
- High efficiency ventilation:9cm silent fan in front & dual 6cm fan in rear
- Supports Micro ATX form factor & mini ITX form factor
- Supports ATX PS2 power supply
- Dual USB2.0, IEEE1394 Firewire, HD Audio ports
- Sufficient space for settling Nvidia GeForce 8800 series graphic cards. (Installation instruction)
Thermaltake has a reputable name, let’s take a look and see if this diminutive model proves that good things come in small packages, or if it is just the runt of the litter.