NZXT continues to expand the fleet of computer cases in 2010 with the new Hades Crafted Series 9 Bay Black mid-tower case. NZXT has designed one more mid-tower case with as many as possible places to mount large chassis fans without overdoing it. The unique look is unlike most on the market today with a unique front panel to assist with hiding your ROM drive, but keep a sinister look. Features such as ports on the back panel for water cooling should get the attention of those who are or are planning on water cooling their rig. Also the Hades series includes two brackets to assist with mounting two SSD drives. Listing just a few key things about the case, let’s take a closer look at what the case has to offer you.
|CASE TYPE||Mid Tower Steel|
|FRONT PANEL MATERIAL||PLASTIC|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||200 X 430 X 501 mm / 7.87″ x 16.9″ x 19.7″|
|COOLING SYSTEM||FRONT, 1 X 200mm red LED (included)
REAR, 1 X 120mm (included)SIDE, 1 x 200mm (included)TOP, 2 X 120/140mm (1 include 140mm)
|DRIVE BAYS||9 DRIVE BAYS
9 EXTERNAL 5.25″ DRIVE BAYS
4 INTERNAL 3.5″ DRIVE MOUNTS
Screwless Rail Design
|MATERIAL(S)||Steel with black finish|
|POWER SUPPLY||500 WATT PS2 ATX 12V 2.0 ( OPTIONAL )|
|WEIGHT||6.95 KGS (W/O Power)|
|MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT||MOTHERBOARDS: ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT|
- Expansion galore: Nine 5.25″ bay setup or Five 5.25″ and Four 3.5″
- Latest Hardware Support: VGA clearance room for 300mm cards like the ATI 5970
- Dual 200mm intake Large air system: 200mm front fan, dual top 140mm fan, Side 200mm fan, rear 120mm exhaust. NZXT includes the chassis with all fans except for one top 140mm fan
- Control the flow: Gaming, overclocking, or office work the dual 8W per channel fan control allows control over the dual 200mm fans that spin up to 150 CFM each
- Monitor your system: A three C/F temperature display at front panel allows the user to see temperatures inside the chassis even with the door closed. A slant on the door allows for easier viewing from above.
- Punched side panel: Besides aesthetics, the side mesh and extrusion allows for even greater and ease of wire management on the right side panel
- Meshed front: 5.25″ meshed bays, meshed door, and meshed bottom panel allows for air to flow into the system with ease.
- Wire Routing: Motherboard punched holes allows for quick CPU bracket removable and optimal wire routing.
- NZXT Solid State bracket allows for two SSD drives to be installed
- Pre-drilled water cooling holes on the backplate
- Front mounted 2 USB, Audio, and E-SATA ports
- Mounting holes for dual radiator at the top
- Removable filter at the bottom PSU
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it
Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks!