Robotics Trends’ robotics workforce development report predicts increased hiring for R&D and engineering positions, with manufacturing, sales, and marketing to follow
Report is available without charge and for immediate download with registration to free robotics virtual conference
FRAMINGHAM, MA – June 15, 2010 – Robotics Trends today announced the immediate availability of the report, Current State and Future Needs of the Robotics Workforce. The report, which is based on a survey of companies that develop, resell, or use robots and robotic technology, describes the makeup of the current and future robotics labor force, hiring trends, and critical needs. Current State and Future Needs of the Robotics Workforce is available without charge and for immediate download with registration to the robotics virtual conference, Autonomy, Navigation, and Mobility Solutions (www.robovirtualevents.com). Registration for the conference, which takes place June 16, 2010, is free.
To register for the free robotics virtual event, Autonomy, Navigation, and Mobility Solutions, and download the Current State and Future Needs of the Robotics Workforce report, please click HERE.
Dan Kara, president of Robotics Trends, notes, “The findings from the robotics workforce development study are good news for those seeking employment in the robotics field, as well as for the robotics industry as a whole. By making the report freely available for immediate download, as well as producing the free robotics virtual event, Autonomy, Navigation, and Mobility Solutions, Robotics Trends is demonstrating its support for the greater robotics industry.”
The Current State and Future Needs of the Robotics Workforce report addresses a number of pressing questions, including:
- What is the composition of the current and future robotics workforce?
- What are expectations in the robotics industry for revenue growth and hiring?
- What are the workforce development plans for companies in the robotics industry?
- What training and retention strategies are robotics industry companies employing?
- What are the current and future workforce needs for the robotics industry?
- Technical and nontechnical positions
- Skills and experience
- Education level
Details for the Autonomy, Navigation, and Mobility Solutions virtual event are available online at www.robovirtualevents.com. To register for the free robotics virtual event, Autonomy, Navigation, and Mobility Solutions, and receive a link to download the Current State and Future Needs of the Robotics Workforce report, please click HERE.
About Robotics Trends
Robotics Trends, a division of EH Publishing, Inc., is the world’s first integrated media firm serving the burgeoning personal, service, and mobile robotics marketplace. Robotics Trends serves its audience through two major business divisions:
- Robotics Trends Publishing, which produces Robotics Trends (www.roboticstrends.com), an online news, information, and analysis portal focused on business and technology trends for people who build, buy, invest in, and seek to understand the personal, service, mobile, and military robotics market; and Robotics Business Review (www.roboticsbusinessreview.com), a subscription media product providing primary research, analysis, and market observations for the robotics and intelligent systems industries.
- Robotics Trends Events, which produces the RoboDevelopment Conference and Exposition (www.robodevelopment.com), the RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition (www.robobusiness.com), and the Robotics Trends Summit Virtual Conference Series (www.robovirtualevents.com).