Introducing the LabelWorks LW-400:
If you have ever worked in an office or professional environment of any kind, then the likelihood is that you have used a label maker. These small devices help keep things organized and easy to find. They are essentially small printers designed to put text on a sticky tape meant for folders, but they can do much more as the Epson LW-400 will show us.
Beyond putting labels on folders the Epson LabelWorks fits a number of roles with its wide range of various tapes. Epson has created Iron On tapes, Fluorescent, metallic, and even Strong Adhesive tapes for those hard to label uses.
- Ideal for your labeling needs — prints labels up to ~¾” (18 mm) wide
- Backlit display — type and print labels in low lighting conditions
- Amazing variety — 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300+ built-in symbols, over 75 frames, bar codes and more
- Less waste — smaller lead margin compared to other brands, for up to 60% less lead margin waste
- Large built-in memory — store up to 50 self-created label designs
- Prints up to four lines of text — more space for you to add specialty frames or symbols to enhance your design
- Specialty print modes — a variety of flag, tab and wrap style labels — ideal for cables, wiring and more
- Easy to apply — automatically printed with a split back for easy and fast peeling
- Asset tagging — easily print barcodes for products and merchandise
- Whisper quiet — prints labels without distracting those around you
- Supports seven languages — set to the language of your choice
- Specialty labels — double-sided tab tapes, glow-in-the-dark, reflective, metallic, strong adhesive, fluorescent and decorative tapes for everyday use in the home or office
- Easy-to-use safety symbols and frames — perfect for labeling hazardous materials; use the glow-in-the-dark tape to help light the way in the dark